This site's Cart is powered by PayPal.
The technology and team behind PayPal makes it safer for you to shop, make payments and get paid online. And in the unlikely event that you have a problem with a seller or transaction it's comforting to know you're protected and have experts here to help.
Feel safer and more secure when you shop online.
When you pay with PayPal on any website, we can help recover your money (for purchases less than $20,000AUD) through our Buyer Protection Policy, if:
- Your item doesn't arrive, or
- Your item is significantly different to the sellers description.
What must I to do to be protected? To be eligible for Buyer Protection you need to:
- Buy physical items that can be shipped (excluding vehicles such as cars, caravans and boats).
- Pay for your item with PayPal at an appropriate checkout.
- Pay for your item in a single payment. Items purchased with multiple payments (like a deposit followed by a final payment) don't qualify.
- Raise a dispute within 45 days of payment.
- Not receive a purchase or receive a purchase which is significantly not as described.